Rss Feed
  1. duminică, 20 decembrie 2009

    It*s my*life.. my body, & the way I choose to live with it, whether to drink, smoke... ANYTHING..it*s my decision & mine alone.

    We're no better than anyone else.. you try & live accordingly..but the thing is there is always a catch there is always a way to worm your way or what you say around something, around the rules... you bend..& I break.. because, I chose to dance to a different beat.. to paint with different colors..to look at this world..the world that I was also given to express myself & was given free agency to choose my own mistakes or make my own strengths.. I believe in God, just maybe not the way you do...

    Yea, I am angry, i am more than pissed off, but not at the world.. at myself..& its because I can*t blame anyone right..I can*t sit here & say you pushed me over the age..why is it hard to realize that people are different.. I am different!

    I am me.. Im not the thinniest.. Im not the prettiest, im not the smartest girl...accept me.. for who I am & not tell me who I am..because I am the only one who gets to decide that. I am the only who gets to tell me who & who I am not...

  2. 1 comentarii:

    1. Anonim spunea...

      hmmm :-?
      you smoke?